May 10-11, 2018 | Indianapolis, Indiana
For coaches and leadership development professionals looking to deepen and broaden their knowledge of the LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory®, this coach certification program is for you. As the first step to achieving the LPI® Certified Coach credential, this LPI® Coach Training explores in-depth the world-renowned 360-degree LPI assessment, the cornerstone of the powerful evidence-based leadership development program created by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner, authors of the best-selling book The Leadership Challenge.
The Only 1½-Day Program Available!
REGISTER TODAY AND SAVE
Early Bird Price expires on March 15. Complete the Contact form to reserve your seat!
Upon completion of LPI® Coach Training you will have:
- Gained a deeper understanding of the different ways to leverage the LPI reports to help aspiring leaders plan for their future development and affect positive change
- Increased their personal competence in the use and delivery of the LPI
- Increased their knowledge and understanding of the statistical validity and reliability of the instrument
- Explored and practiced the coaching skills required to optimize the use of the LPI within a variety of leadership development situations
- Earned the credential: Trained LPI® Coach
Learn more about our May event below, or complete the contact form and we will be in touch!
Reserve Your Seat
Complete this form and we'll be in touch!
Leadership Development Professionals - (Internal Training, HR, OD, or Talent Management), Management and Leadership Consultants, and Professors/Educators. This session is designed specifically for individuals who already have some coaching experience. This is a not a "learn to coach program", rather it is a "learn to coach with the LPI" program.
Ideally, participants should already have an understanding of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, and some familiarity with the LPI Feedback Report format.
In advance of the program, participants will be expected to:
- Complete their own LPI 360 assessment
- Attend The Leadership Challenge Workshop or preview The Leadership Challenge e-Learning
- The Leadership Challenge Facilitation Set (credit given to those who have purchased the Facilitation Set since May, 2017)
- The Leadership Challenge Sixth Edition A Coach’s Guide to Developing Exemplary Leaders: Making the most of The Leadership Challenge and the LPI
- LPI 360 (if older than six months).
- Continental Breakfast (2 days) and Lunch on Day 1
One hour of FREE follow-up coaching with Tom or Renee
111 Monument Circle, Suite 1950
Indianapolis, IN 46204
The early bird special price is $2,195 (prior to March 15). Full Price: $2,495 (credit given to those who have purchased the Facilitation Set since May, 2017)
Attend both The Leadership Challenge Workshop and the LPI Coach Training and save!
Double-program cost is $3,495 prior to March 15 or $3,995 full price.
Renee, founder of Harness Leadership and a Certified Master of The Leadership Challenge, co-developed the LPI Coach Training for Wiley. She trained other Certified Masters and Global Training partners to deliver the course. Renee has been helping develop leaders in companies such as Charles Schwab and Co., Inc., Roche Diagnostics and Citizens Energy since 1999.
Tom’s mission in life is to build stronger leaders, better teams, and healthier organizations. He is a Certified Master and President of iLead Consulting and Training, a Global Training Partner for The Leadership Challenge. He is one of the first leaders outside of Renee Harness and Jo Bell, to facilitate the LPI Coach Training.
"I received tremendous value by participating in the LPI Coach Training program. Although I had a lot of experience coaching and delivering 360s and had been through a number of other trainings on these topics, I honestly can say this was the most valuable. I learned a very practical approach to analyzing the LPI, so I could deliver coaching the would most beneficial to my clients. I really appreciated the systematic approach to this work."
CEO, Organizational Development Solutions
"I was lucky enough to have Renee Harness as the facilitator and coach of my LPI Coach Training. She was outstanding. Renee is first of all, a consummate professional. Her deep knowledge, expertise and mastery of the Leadership Practices Inventory 360° assessment is amazing. Her genuine and engaging facilitation and coaching style helped each of us in the class fully embrace and understand the content and application of the LPI process, and learn how to effectively facilitate and coach others through the process."
Roxanne Kaufman Elliott
President & CEO, ProLaureate